May 27, 2013
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey (vegan: sub agave syrup)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400. Prepare a 6x6 inch pan (or equivalent size), with parchment paper. (don’t forget the parchment like I did, they will stick)
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients together.
- Using another piece of parchment paper, flatten the mixture to evenly distribute.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 20 minutes before slicing.
Wanna go vegan? Here are some simple & healthy recipes!